Sunday, November 16, 2014

Famous Last Words for Week 13: As the Semester Gets Closer to an End

Wow. I have to say that each semester of college seems to go by faster and faster! This one has been particularly busy causing time to just slip right past me. This semester I am enrolled in 18 credit hours and work 25 hours a week. Between the two of those things, I spent very little time at home this Fall and many hours in the Bizzel and Second Wind Coffee House with my nose in a textbook or 10 inches away from my laptop!

It is crazy to think that in just two short weeks, this semester will be wrapping up and winter break will be upon us. Until then, I still have five finals, another medical school interview, three midterms, a research project, and six assignments standing in my way (yes, I spent the two hours on D2L procrastinating studying to figure those numbers out)!

I'm almost there and then I will only have one semester left of my undergraduate! Crazy! It's incredible to think that a new chapter of my life is coming so soon and I am terrified and excited to greet it!

(Bizzel Memorial Library. Web Source: Wikimedia Commons)

No comments:

Post a Comment